- Q1How can I get a quotation?
- A1Please fill in contact form us for assistance.
- Q2How can I place an order?
- A2Please fill in contact form us for assistance.
- Q3What is a typical lead time?
- A33-5 days for stock items, 3-5 weeks for pre-tooled designs.
- Q4Can I order a small quantity? What is MOQ?
- A4Standard sockets are available from 10 pcs. / FOB Japan
Custom designed or Machined sockets are also available in small quantities
Refer orders for standard sockets of 10 pcs or less to Abracon or Digi-Key.Click here for ordering information.
- Q5Can I order a customer design socket?
- A5Please fill in contact form and provide a package drawing for our review.
- Q6Can I ask for your assistance to find a suitable socket?
- A6Please fill in contact form and provide a package drawing for our review. We will find a suitable socket.
- Q7What types of contact pins are used for MiS sockets?
- A7There are three types. Stamped contact, Pogo pin contact, Conductive sheet.（Anisotropic Conductive Rubber）
- Q8Can I get socket drawings?
- A8Please fill in contact form us for assistance.
- Q9What is the difference between CXC and CXP types?
- A9The difference is the contact types. CXC uses stamped contacts. CXP uses pogo pin contacts.
- Q10How many times can I open and close a standard socket?
- A1010,000 times guaranteed.
- Q11What is the operational maximum temperature range?
- A11Standard range is -35C to +150C. Please contact us for temperatures out of the range.